Why do you need a Business Coach?
As the world of business moves faster and gets more competitive it is difficult to keep up with both the changes in your industry. This includes the innovations in sales, marketing and management strategies. That is why it is paramount that you have an Internationally Certified ActionCOACH Business Coach at your side.
You have an Action Business Coach on your side being OBJECTIVE.This is critical because business owners cannot see themselves as others see them. IF you are in your business everyday, it is always refreshing to get another point of view of our businesses. In a session with an ActionCoach, you will not only get another set of eyes. You will get someone who is neutral, experienced in building businesses, and ready to call out the gaps for you.
- Simplify Problems
Do you sometimes feel that everything seems pressing and overwhelming in your business? Everything should have been done yesterday! Once you have that session with the Action Business Coach, we help you to proritize what you need to do. Most importantly, you will arrive at the CORE of the problem. It simplifies your problem, chunk it down and you will have CLARITY OF FOCUS.
After your session with your Action Business Coach and having the clarity on areas you need to work on, we help you understand the different levels you can begin working with a Coach. You can begin working with a coach at a reasonable and affordable level, and then graduate the intensity of growth, set by step.
- Accountability is one of the greatest strengths of working with a Business Coach. Remember, it’s difficult to get a truly objective answer from yourself about your business. Your Business Coach will always tell you the truth, even if you don’t want to hear it.
Having a Business Coach isn’t a luxury, but it is a necessity your business Must Have.
A Business Coach is better than a Consultant for many reasons and bear in mind that they are also different from Life Coaching. Watch this video, The Differences between a Business Coach and a Life Coach to find out the difference.
Coaches are focused on individuals, they encourage, support, motivate, and inspire. Consultants focused on processes, teams, or another aspect of the business. Their job is to teach and suggest direction for specific aspects of the business. Consultants are usually temporary, brought in to solve something specific, where as a Business Coach is part of the business owners’ team.
With years of successful experience that can provide valuable insight, your Business Coach will help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your business in areas that you might have overlooked. You may be able to survive in business without the help of a Coach, but it’s almost impossible to thrive…
8 Reasons To Hire A Coach
- Help you see the forest for the trees.
- Make you focus on the game and your long-term strategies.
- Make you run more laps while making each round easier and more efficient.
- Will tell it like it is.
- Give you small pointers based on years of experience.
- Will listen.
- Help you develop long-term plans that will allow your business to function more efficiently and make more profit.
- Be your marketing manager, your sales director, your training coordinator, your partner, your confidant, your business mentor, your best friend…
Best of all, an ActionCOACH will help you make your dream come true. Find out what our clients say! This segment showcases the results which our local entrepreneurs attained when they work with me as their business coach. Business results can come in the form of more BUSINESS PROFIT, more TIME for the BUSINESS OWNERS, or more PRODUCTIVE TEAM for them to work with.
Business owners who have Business Coaches have 2 distinct qualities:
- Firstly, they are in the game to win, which in the case of business, to make money for a Better Quality of Life.
- Secondly, they want to fast track their journey, and avoid hitting road bumps that could have been avoided. Life is too short to be losing money on “blind spots”!
If you belong to either one of the qualities above, get a Business Coach to be on your side, otherwise one of your competitors will.
The million dollar question is:
Do you have what it takes to play the game?
- Are you ready to INCREASE YOUR PROFIT?
- Do you want MORE TIME FREEDOM from your business?
- Are you looking for ways to stop COMPETING in PRICE WARS?
- Do you have a SPECIFIC area of your business that you are ready to IMPROVE?
Asia’s Top Business Growth Specialist – Maresa Ng
Maresa Ng is a Passionate Entrepreneur who helps business owner grow their business to a stage where it is commercial and profitable and can continue to work without them. Maresa has worked with thousands of business owners and she has been turning around businesses since 2008. She was a corporate and investment banker, but now she is the leading Business Growth Specialist & Business Advisor in South East Asia. She always believes, as entrepreneurs, you can have Great Quality of Life through Great Business!